eGIFT CARDS | Give the Perfect Gift!
Can't choose which handcrafted item to gift? Gift an eGift Card instead!
How it works:
• You will receive a voucher code in the amount of your choosing within 24 hours to the email used at checkout (unless otherwise stated) where you can print or forward to the recipient.
• When the recipient is ready to purchase, the recipient will apply the eGift Card code at checkout and the eGift Card value will be subtracted from the cart total.
• If the full amount is not used at once, the eGift Card will become invalid and you will receive a new code with the remaining balance within 24 hours.
• Optional Gift Message is available at checkout by checking the box "This item is a gift".
• eGift Cards do not expire.
• No cash refund and only valid at briveeboutique.com.
Please contact me if you have any questions by clicking "Ask a question" above. Thank you for shopping small!
• • • •
*Please note: eGift Cards are a digital item*
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
All pieces are created by polymer clay, which is a soft, lightweight, and slightly flexible material when cured. Even though it's durable, all jewelry is very delicate, and if bent or scratched by a hard material such as metal, it can ruin your piece. See care instructions for more information.
Because each piece is handcrafted and no two pieces are the same, please note that pieces may slightly vary in pattern/color or may have small imperfections (like little bubbles, markings, etc.) compared to photos. However, all items are crafted with love and as imperfectly perfect as much as possible!
We do our best to secure your product when shipped, however, if you receive a broken item, please contact us immediately.
Pieces are delicate, please handle with care!
-Clean after use to maintain longevity
-Store enclosed & away from other scratchy jewelry
-May break if dropped or bent - do not pull on, lay on, etc.
-Avoid direct contact with water, fragrance, creams
-Polymer clay: To clean, gently rub with a soft, wet piece of cloth. For stains, gently rub with nail polish remover.
-Stainless steel: Wipe your jewelry after each use, using a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
-Sterling silver, gold plated brass, raw brass: will tarnish over time. Sunlight, heat, and moisture accelerate tarnishing. Try to keep pieces dry! Store in a cool, dark place and clean after use. Tarnish can be polished with a jewelry polishing cloth and/or tarnish remover.
Products vary by design. See individual products for sizing details.
Contact me at email@example.com and we can discuss what's best for us.
Made With Love in Campbell, California, USA